Call for Papers
The Scientific Committee encourages you to submit your abstracts to the Conference. The abstracts should be written in English, the official language of the event.
Abstract Submission Deadline: April 15th, 2016 (included) *
Notification of acceptance: May 5th, 2016
Deadline for Final Paper submission for the publication of the proceedings June 30th, 2016 (included)
* By midnight - 23:59 Bucharest Time Zone
Types of contributions
Paper presentation: Each presentation will last 15 minutes and will be presented in parallel thematic sessions. We will inform you about the reference of your session and the time of your presentation about 4 weeks before the event. If you have any personal restriction to present your paper in a specific date, please send us an email with your request, and we will answer as soon as possible.
Poster presentation: Your poster will be exhibited during the conference poster session. Poster sessions will provide an opportunity for authors to display the results and conclusions of the presented paper. Authors are offered to present their works face to face to individuals and small groups.
Submission guidelines for PAPER and POSTER Modalities
1. Abstracts should only be submitted online at https://callforpapers.ro/eurau2016/ after January 15th, 2016
2. The deadline for abstract submission is April 15th, 2016 (included).
3. There is a limit of two contributed submissions per registered author.
4. All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
5. Abstracts should be based on any of the topic areas listed in the “theme” section of this website or related areas.
6. Abbreviations should be defined the first time they appear in your text. Example: HEA (Higher Education Area), before being used as an abbreviation only. Please, do not define or use abbreviations in the title.
7. Tables, charts or other graphics may not be included in the Abstract and will be deleted by the editors.
8. Abstracts must have at least 500 words and at most 1000 words.
9. Authors should indicate their presentation preference:
The Programme Committee reserves the right to decide on the final allocation and presentation method.
10. The Notification of acceptance/rejection of the abstracts submitted will be sent to you via e-mail by May 5th, 2016
Final paper submission:
Upon the acceptance of your abstract, you should submit your Final Paper. There is a limitation of a minimum 5 pages and a maximum of 5000 words plus figures (illustrations, figures, graphics, tables) but no to exceed 10 pages.
Authors whose abstracts have been accepted as poster presentations should also submit their final paper with a maximum length of 2000 words plus figures (illustrations, figures, graphics, tables) but no to exceed 10 pages, for the Conference Publications before June 30th, 2016 (included).
The template of the Final Paper is available below:
Paper presentation instructions
Each talk is 15 minutes long. It is recommended to use 12 minutes to present and 3 minutes to discuss.
The following points should be taken into consideration when preparing your paper presentation:
Ensure that you are available at least 30 minutes before the session starts on the day of the conference
The equipment available will be PC and Data Projector
The recommended software to be used is PowerPoint or Adobe Acrobat (pdf)
Poster presentation instructions
Poster sessions will provide an opportunity for the authors to display the results and conclusions of the presented paper.
Your poster will be exhibited during the conference.
Posters will be listed by session in the Conference Programme, Abstracts book/CD and Proceedings CD.
Authors are expected to be at their poster when its session is scheduled.
Dimensions and format
The poster is to respect the 70 x 100 cm portrait format and must use the template below:
Posters should be brought to the conference (already printed) by each author. If the authors prefer, the organizers can realize the printing, provided that the poster is sent to the conference secretariat as PDF or TIFF at 300 dpi resolution via email or wetransfer.com (or any similar service).
The printing will be realized at a cost of 30 Euro per poster, upon receiving the confirmation of payment of the neccessary amount in the same account as the Registration fee. Please do not forget to mention the author’s name in the payment proof.
In order to realize the printing, the poster should be sent to the Conference Secretariat no later than September 10th, 2016.
Authors whose abstracts have been accepted as poster presentations should also submit their final paper with a maximum length of 2000 words plus figures (illustrations, figures, graphics, tables) but no to exceed 10 pages, for the Conference Publications before June 30th, 2016 (included)